Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Still More...

Ryan singing in the kid's choir on youth night.
It was great to see my old classmate and friend, Martha (Yohe) Loper, who is in town for a few weeks. She has a great husband and five adorable kids.
Other half of kids singing at Youth Service (2nd Sunday of each month).
Oops, this one made it in twice.

2 comments:

Martha C said...

Stephanie, I was so excited to see that you have a blog. I have enjoyed seeing the updated pics of your children. It was nice to see a snapshot of Eric and Megan's baby, too. (I hope I spelled their names correctly.)
I think the last time we actually visited was almost four years ago at a Pizza Hut somewhere in OH. (It was following a UBC choir service.) Remember me heading to the Ladies' Restroom and meeting a MALE choir member coming out the door?! :-)

Greg & Stephanie said...

Martha,
I have been following your blog for a few weeks. Not quite sure where I picked it up, but I'm glad to be in contact with you again. I remember the Pizza Hut outing. You were at our church in Lima. Greg and Troy were catching up on old times, and I was just thrilled to have a couple our age in a school group! It was fun visiting with you all.
Your kids are growing so much! Are you enjoying homeschooling? I still teach at the Christian school 3 days a week, so my kids go there free. That is a nice perk. Homeschooling would be my next best option, but for now I'm happy the way things are.
It is great to hear from you, and I'll be checking your site for updates!