1st day of 1st grade for Evan
1st Day of 3rd Grade for Ryan
Kaitlynn has a nice little play area inside my classroom. It is in a little side room that houses some records, but she mostly has the run of it and I'm within ear and eye shot!I can't believe how blessed I am to have one of the best jobs in the world! There's nothing I'd rather do than teach in Christian Ed. Ryan and Evan's classroom is next door to mine, and that is kind of nice even though I don't have a whole lot of contact with them throughout the day. We do get to chat a little here and there. When I realized that my kids were going to be spending 35 of their most alert hours each week away from my guidance and supervision, it became a little scary! It is highly important to me that the person who will be their primary role model for those hours be one who is a Christian and has their best spiritual interest in mind. Aside from that, she is also a wonderful person, runs a tight ship, and provides lots of fun for them while they are being trained and molded. Thank God for His blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment