Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Staying at Grandma Yount's is always a treat for Kaitlynn because grandma has an incredible amount of "this-n-that"! Here is Kaitlynn with a few of the "treasures" at grandma's.


Congratulations to my dear cuz, Craig Brown, on the opening of his expanded Germantowne Pizza Haus! The new locations holds approximately twice what the old would accomodate, and the interior decor is awesome! By the way, they serve a killer spagetti dinner, and the cheesy breadsticks are to die for!


The kids enjoying Germantowne


Mom and dad, stuffed to the gills!


Sweet little Karianna Brown with some stray pizza sauce on her face!

Kaitlynn enjoying the attention from my students who called her the little green frog when she tried on Ashley's sweatshirt.


Kaitlynn became very excited that cooler weather was imminent. She kind of overdid it, though!


Evan at GBS Homecoming...he said he couldn't get the machine to stop, and he actually ended up eating the whole thing!


With old school friends and fellow blog buddies at Homecoming. Yes, Chris, Nancy got hers up first, but mine's up now!

Greg, with some "help" from the boys and a couple of neighbors, built Jake a new winter home.





I can't say that white is my favorite color for a mum, but the size of this thing was impressive!


The kids enjoy a fall fest at the local home and garden store.


Mmmm - the scent of apples, cinnamon, pumpkin...I'm ready to put a fire in the fireplace, too!



Yes, I'm talking about fall! I love Christmas and all that goes with it, but Fall and Thanksgiving have become much dearer to my heart since becoming an adult. The season is my favorite, and I savor every moment because it goes by too quickly!

2 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I LOVE fall. I finally got out all my fall stuff today and put it up. The pumpkin spice candles are smellin' good!!! I'll post some pics.

We can't believe how big Evan is getting. His arms and hands look huge! He is going to be one BIG boy!!

Nancy said...

I love your mantle. How pretty! Makes me want to try to decorate around my fireplace!! I'm anxious to use ours as well! Just hasn't been quite chilly enough yet! I do have the candles out and burning though....a great fall thing!