Congratulations PCS Class of 2008! Gunner and Kerri were our 8th grade grads, and Nathan and Michael (currently in the military) were our seniors. Ahhhh, summer!
Congratulations, Amanda! Our niece, Amanda Burley, graduated from high school this month. Her open house was lots of fun, and the food (a taco bar w/tons of fresh fruit) was awesome! I regret not having more pics, but I know some others who could email me some :)...
2 comments:
Great pix Steph! We are so glad you guys came up even if it was for just a short time. It meant alot to us. We really enjoyed spending the next week with the boys! Congrats on your M.A.! We are very proud of you. Have a great time at camp. You all are always in our thoughts. XOXO
Looks like you all had fun in MI! What is up with Gene shrinking in his old age? HA! I remember when he was the tallest, but I think his "little" brothers have him beat : ) Is Tina camera shy or what? I didn't see her in any of your photos or your SIL's or in her own post.
Post a Comment