It is a real blessing that my girls enjoy going to school with me. Granted, they have been doing it forever, but they love it...the people, the building, the snack machines...lol...you name it. Seriously, Allison brought me two pennies last week and said, "I need two quarters." Papa has been waaayyy too generous!
One day last week, they arranged this little hangout by my desk...
2 comments:
Thank you for the comments on my blog. We've never undertook such a project, so we are very excited and hopeful of how it will turn out. Yes, I will definitely be posting pictures (should this house become ours)!!
Stephanie--this picture is THE BEST!! Reminds me of two little girls at my house =)
Wanted to also let you know that Savannah has prayed for her "new friend" every day and night since Yount Christmas in Cincy...that would be Kaitlynn. =)
Melts my heart every time we're in prayer.
And thanks for keeping up with your blog...I am so ready to clean my sidebar of blogs I visit as well. Only two of them update-UGH!
Love to you all!
Post a Comment