Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random May 2010 Pics

May is always an incredibly busy month, but this year it seemed to be even busier than most! Grandma Yount and I share a birthday, and it happened to fall on Mother's Day weekend this year, so we were all able to be together. Friday night we celebrated with dinner at Skyline, followed by cheese cake bites for a late night snack, then continued the party on Saturday, when my sister took me for my first ever salon pedicure! Ahhhh! It was sort of cold and rainy, so after a little shopping we met back at mom's for an awesome hamloaf dinner (that stuff is to die for) and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Mother's Day was beautiful, with plenty of sunshine. The kids did some special things for their momma, which she really enjoyed...love the coupon books they made in Jr. Worship! If my memory serves me correctly, Greg grilled steaks and chicken for lunch, and we topped it off with two peanut butter pies that were given to dad and I for Teacher Appreciation Week. Thanks Pouzars! In case it sounds like we are really into food, we are... :)

Alli loves to find stray winter apparel...


Aubrey enjoys the cheesecake bites...

I won't tell you her age...we are 51 years apart...


Arms full of fun...
































Aunt Donna, I hope you enjoyed these pics...I hurried just for you. :) Good to be with you last weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the posting, i really enjoy keeping up, wish we would have had more time together. love, aunt donna