
Not sure how we missed posting Thanksgiving pics, but better late than never, I suppose! We didn't get too many pics this year, due to the photographer spending much of her vacation sick with the flu. There will be some who are really happy to see these, and you can feel free to save them to your computer without feeling like a thief...haha (that's for you, Val)! I didn't post most of the group pics...they just weren't quite worthy. It's a little difficult when there are like 40 cameras, all coming from different directions, and a zillion kids who are looking every which way! I think next year we ought to elect one person to take all the group pics and email them to anyone who wants them...but since the tradition is 40 cameras, 40 cameras it will probably be! :) We are thankful to have had another opportunity to be with one part of our family tree this Thanksgiving. The importance that the Yount's place on 'family' is evident by the effort that is made each year to keep this tradition alive for our kids.
1 comment:
Ha! Thanks!! :) I just got my Thanksgiving pics posted a couple of days ago... oh well!
Post a Comment