gsrek.blogspot is currently out of Google photo space, so until our recently purchased storage becomes available (hopefully within the next two days), this blog will be silent. Be back soon!
Just wanted to let you know we FINALLY got Ryan's DS charger sent out. Sorry about the delay! I thought Mark was sending it, he hadn't gotten around to it, etc...it's on the way! :-)
Also, please tell Katelynn thanks for the little notes to Khara and Kesley. They enjoyed those! :-)
2 comments:
I keep wondering when I'll run out of room on here.
Uggh-- Makes me wonder about space on mine??
Just wanted to let you know we FINALLY got Ryan's DS charger sent out. Sorry about the delay! I thought Mark was sending it, he hadn't gotten around to it, etc...it's on the way! :-)
Also, please tell Katelynn thanks for the little notes to Khara and Kesley. They enjoyed those! :-)
Post a Comment