Last Friday night, Greg and I hosted an all-nighter for our Upper Level kids at the school. We took our kids with us (the girls until about 12:30 a.m., and the boys all night), and these are a few pics of them trying to stay awake. :)
After we left the gym around 11, we went to WalMart so that we could stock up on whatever it would take to keep us awake all night, and then picked up pizza to take back to the school. By midnight, the girls were done:
Looks like Ryan was playing checkers in his sleep...
This is the last photo I took...by 3:30 I was convinced that I'm gonna be 35 in May, and I'm finally over the fact that I'm too old for this! Most of us made it until 6 a.m., when we were never so glad to be able to go home and crawl into our warm beds!
1 comment:
Wait till you hit 40! Ha!
Post a Comment