Last week was a little different than most for our family. Half of us were in Indiana at Heartland Regional Student Convention, and the other half of us were back home in Ohio! Since the camera was in Indiana with Allison, she has some pics she would like to share with you. :)
 |
| Calling home...she missed her sister! |
 |
| One of the students who performed...hopefully PCS has a clown performance one of these days! Such an aweome tool for kid's ministries! |
 |
| Enduring yet another rally... |
 |
| On the track with her best bud, Rachel. |
Combine that with late nights, early mornings, lots of eating out, pre-rally noisy chaos, and some quality time with her papaw...Allison had a great week!
3 comments:
Stephanie, thank you for your nice comment "From my Heart" post! I especially liked the following part:
"I have found it refreshing to 'let go' of some things and be my husbands cheerleader, to build his confidence, and to let him lead. I wish every woman could experience the amazing things that happen in a marriage that is characterized by 'love and respect'!"
You are so right!!!!
Hope y'all are doing great! It would be fun to visit with y'all again! =)
Cute pics of your Allison! =)
Sorry, I meant to say "on my From my heart post"...but my rice just burnt (rice is a staple here, so we eat it often) and I'm 3 floors up trying to answer emails and blog comments, while Noah does Math outloud behind me, so I got a little mixed up. =)
What a doll face! Love that Allison girl!! :)
Post a Comment