Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding Bells!

Life moves so quickly, and often leaves us wondering where the days have gone.  Our niece, Harmony, was the flower girl in our wedding almost 14 years ago, and on May 27th we were able to help she and Chris share in their own special wedding day. For those of you who know Gene and Tina Burley, you will recognize Harmony as their middle daughter.  While Greg and I were busy with wedding responsibilities, Ryan snapped a few random photos...
I love this one of Allison and Karson!
(They weren't in the wedding, but they
coordinated quite well!)

I was so excited to play this piano...could spend hours right there
on that bench!  (Wait, I did spend hours on that bench...but I would
do it again in a heartbeat!)  Because I was focused on my own stuff,
I just now realized that Mark and Greg had to light all of these little
candles on the floor.  That had to be a pretty funny sight...6'8" and 6'7"
bending to the floor over and over and over...

Christopher and Harmony Funk

The cake was very pretty, as were the flowers.  I had a beautiful
wrist corsage, but being the pianist made it a little difficult to wear!
One of the reasons the kids absolutely love to go to MI is that they can spend hours roaming the property doing the things that boys love to do.  Forget video games, books, and all things sedentary, these guys become men of the wilderness...haha!
Yes, this was a little scary...
Fishin' in Grandpa's pond
Ahhh, the good 'ole summertime! 

**For the "gory" details of our trip, see www.stephanieburley.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jana said...

Love the pic. of Allie and Karson--so cute!!! That's hilarious about those candles, I didn't see them lighting those at all--probably a good thing!!! :-)