Thanks to PennyTalk (and the $25 I spent with them), I was able to talk to my travelin' boy for a long time last night! He informed me that he had taken something like 450 pictures. And he hasn't even landed in Antigua yet. So, I'm going to be real comfy with my photo editor next week. Of course, I'll be inspecting every picture, asking a million questions, and trying to take in every single experience that he shares.
My mom had a couple of sessions at the leadership conference, and as she was sharing the outcome of her topics, I found myself wishing I had been there. The Lord really helped in the conference, and the team could sense spiritual growth and unity. What an amazing time they are having!
We are holding down the fort here (both of them, actually!), getting used to a house that is way bigger than ours, and taking care of a granny who parties way too much...lol. We decided that, while we are staying at mom and dad's, we would pull carpet from the boy's room and restore the hardwood underneath. And since that requires equipment rental, we figured we may as well go ahead and do some maintenance on the hardwood in the living room. So, the contents of our entire living room are in the kitchen for at least the weekend, and probably longer. We may not have to leave the big house as soon as we think. ;-)
Please pray for Ryan and my parents, as they are leaving Dominica right about now, on a plane that carries about 40 passengers. They should arrive in Antigua at about 7:00 p.m. They will spend the weekend there.
TGIF!
1 comment:
What an awesome experience for Ryan. Anxious to see pictures.
Post a Comment