Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cincinnati Trip

The day after Easter, Greg and I took my class to Kentucky to visit the Creation Museum.  Most of the students have visited the museum more than once, but who's gonna complain about a field trip that lasts 14 hours?  :-)










The weather was perfect...could not have been better! 

We scheduled a campus tour at GBS, and they were kind enough to feed the kids dinner.  Thanks, Adam and Kent!


Seems as though I found some of my relatives in Mt. Auburn!
Aubrey was in love with the sandals I brought her.




Annie Marie

Ryan's the one who first made Valerie an aunt.  I think he has
a bit of a special place in her heart.  :-)

We made it home around 9 o'clock that night, tired and happy.  Within an hour, we received a call that Granny was not well, so I showered and dressed quickly, knowing it would be a long night. 

And that is the story of the Cincinnati trip.

(I know it wasn't much, Aunt Donna, but hopefully it will suffice for today.  :-) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU STEPHANIE, IT BROUGHT HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES, GOOD WAY TO GO TO WORK THIS MORNING, LOVE YOU ALL, AUNT DONNA