Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekend Activities Part 1...

Last Saturday, our family was stretched from south central Illinois to northwest Ohio to north central Ohio!  My dad scheduled to be at his high school reunion out in Cumberland County (near Greenup) and he took the boys with him, Greg was at home with the girls working on the house, and my mom and I were attending the Women of Worth committee meeting that happened to be during one of the local chapter retreats right on Lake Erie.

Beulah Beach - Vermilion, Ohio
My momma - it was fun to spend some time with her!

Gorgeous fall day

We used this driveway out in the country as a turn-around.
I'm a little jealous of their "privacy fence."  :-)
We packed a lot into a day: 5 hours driving, lunch and dinner with our WOW friends, two retreat sessions (Kristina Joslin was the retreat speaker), and a three hour committee meeting!  I wondered how on earth Sis. Sankey would manage to have enough to keep us busy for three hours, but I guess I wasn't factoring in all the laughs, ideas, etc.  As a side note, Sis. Campbell makes some amazing fudge, and I'm really glad she decided to share some with us.  Any three hour meeting is bearable with fudge!  :-)

As soon as I get the boys' pics from their exciting weekend, I'll post Part 2.

No comments: