Last weekend, our friend (and my former student) Maria Hunsaker was married to her sweetheart, Andrew Smith. Some of you may know Maria from her service in Guatemala as a missionary for the last several years. Our weekend was super busy, but super fun as we were able to connect with old friends and be a part of this beautiful wedding. I didn't get too many pictures because I was busy with the music, but I have a few to share.
 |
| Maria, Andrew, and I after rehearsal |
 |
The happy couple with her maternal grandparents,
who also happen to own the company Greg works for.
Always love to watch the bride and groom. :-)
|
 |
Maria's little brother, Zachary, is one of my students and one of
Ryan's good friends. I think he's a pretty big fan of his sister. :-) |
 |
| Wedding party |
 |
My parents with Mildred and Mae Hamilton. They were spiritual
"cheerleaders" for my dad as he was growing up, and it was pretty
special to get to meet them. They are precious! |
 |
Jamie (Bishop) Spivey went to school with Greg at
Pilgrim Bible Academy, and then college with me at GBS.
She and her husband, along with their four adorable kids
stayed with us. We stayed up waaay too late talking and laughing.
Good times. :-) Their kids were 4 of the 8 children in the wedding! |
 |
| My baby girl...three days from turning 5 years old. |
 |
There was plenty of knockin' on the tables at that reception!
Maria and Andrew shared their first kiss during the ceremony,
and his brothers had fun making a huge deal out of that! :-) |
 |
| My little (ha) sister and me. She made a beautiful bridesmaid. |
 |
| Emilee is the bride's niece and one of Kaitlynn's best friends. |
 |
| Adorable. Best wishes, Maria and Andrew! |
1 comment:
I'm such a sap....teared up just looking at these pictures! I love the pic of us. :)
Post a Comment