Thursday, February 21, 2013

Recent Random Pics

A couple of weeks ago, I met my sister on Thursday afternoon so she could take the boys back with her to GBS for Friday's basketball tournaments. Our school didn't send a team this year, but the boys wanted to watch the action and they were happy to get to spend another day with their friend Brad.

Annie, Ryan, Brad, Evan, Aubrey
Late Friday evening, the rest of us made it to Cincinnati to watch the championship game.  By the time things were wrapped up, these girls were exhausted.  :-)

Allie, Annie, Kait, Aubrey
On Saturday, Adam took Greg and the boys along with the rest of his youth group to Perfect North for a day of skiing and tubing.  Valerie had a commitment for a few minutes that evening, so I kept the girls occupied by taking them to some of my favorite places.  They were totally enchanted by the tower at the top of Eden Park. When I tried to go up there in late July, it was blocked off.  I'm guessing they did some renovations, because it is beautiful.  The girls were speechless and totally conviced that it was Rapunzel's castle.  :-) 


Before leaving town late that night, we enjoyed some Skyline. 



This picture was taken on that warm, January Saturday when we met to celebrate a couple of birthdays.  That's a serious pile of energy on that slide!  :-)

Suzanna, Olivia, Aubrey, Allison, Kaitlynn ~  Annie must have been napping.

No comments: