Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kaitlynn's 10th Birthday...March 15, 2014

So, we're slightly late in updating the blog.  Better late than never, I figure.  I can't tell you how many times I've referred to old blog posts to check facts or reference an old photo, so I want to keep the important things posted.

On March 15th, Kaitlynn turned double digits.  Yup, that's pretty big stuff.  :-)  She wanted a "Frozen" party, and rather than making it look cartoonish, we picked up some other ideas.  Kinda helped that there were actually remnants from the snowstorm still on the ground in mid-March.









Making a wish...

I can't believe it's been 10 years since they handed me a tiny little baby and told me it was a girl. It was a wonderful surprise, and I'm glad we did it the old fashioned way and waited till she was born to find out. Totally surreal. Love you, Kaitlynn Ann!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really cool for a grown-up girl. Glad to hear from you. xo, aunt donna

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Looks like it was a fun party. Adorable decor!