Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Reflections

Tim and Kim's adorable little guy
Grandpa's sleepy girl
Kaitlynn enjoys a rose from one of the arrangements

Sierra and Shawn, our second cousins
This was most of our family that attended the funeral dinner. Ryan decided to change his clothes right about then, so he was absent.



As I was flipping through some of the pics on my phone, I thought I would post a few from Grandma Black's funeral. It seemed coincidental that as I was reviewing them, Janet Pascal's "Another Soldier Is Coming Home" began to play on AFR. What good memories we have of Grandpa and Grandma Black! Their quiet presence and loving embrace are missed. Hope you enjoy these pics. Just click to enlarge them. They are from November 2006.

1 comment:

Gene said...

Steph, your site is great!! it is nice to see the kids in pics and you and Greg as well. It was really nice to see the pics of the family at grandmas funeral. Memories came flooding back and it was nice. Thanks.

Gene