Thank you! We were getting ready to arrange a welfare check. :) Hope you're starting to feel better.
Welcome back, Stephanie! I can't get over how much Ryan looks like your brother. He couldn't deny being partly a Nichols if he wanted to. :)Enjoyed all the pics.
Hey Stephanie-Enjoyed catching up with the happenings of your family the past couple of weeks. Great pics!!
Thank you Stephanie-I am too sick to write more. Love, Sherry Dickinson
Good to see what all is happening! Enjoyed all the pictures!
Affirmation for Stephanie!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you! We were getting ready to arrange a welfare check. :) Hope you're starting to feel better.
Welcome back, Stephanie!
I can't get over how much Ryan looks like your brother. He couldn't deny being partly a Nichols if he wanted to. :)
Enjoyed all the pics.
Hey Stephanie-
Enjoyed catching up with the happenings of your family the past couple of weeks. Great pics!!
Thank you Stephanie-I am too sick to write more. Love, Sherry Dickinson
Good to see what all is happening! Enjoyed all the pictures!
Affirmation for Stephanie!!
Post a Comment