Greg and Kaden - Kaden still slightly unsure about Greg...I think we bribed him!
Kaden, Ryan, and Evan being "all boy"!
Khara, Kristen, and Kelsey finishing off their pancakes
The guys with two of Nate's brothers, Stan and Dave, who stopped in to visit
What doesn't she get about her finger resting in her nose?
Gene's eternal copper flame...ask him how many hoses he wasted for that one! LOL
Jana poses so that Ryan can get a perfectly unique picture of her
Kaden poses...not sure what he is trying to be at the moment!
Grandpa and Grandma well on their way to being worn out!
Khara, Kelsey, Kristen, and Ryan
Gene and Tina...notice Gene's fire-tending stick...he takes his job seriously!
Harmony and Amanda share a sweet sisterly moment.
Greg gives the kids yet another ride on Grandpa's hay wagon
6 comments:
Hi guys, great pics! The weather and fun were awesome that weekend!
The kiddos are growing up so fast. Love ya all, Tina
Looks so "fall-like!!!"
BTW, I love the pic of Kaitlynn and Grandpa!
Enjoyed the pics. The one of the "duo marshmallow queen" (at midnight), .. well, I'm wondering what a 16x20 of that would cost me?? :-)
I'm dissapointed...I wanted to see a picture of the 2 expectant moms....aren't you both due within a few months of each other???Anyway...I enjoyed all the pictures!
Hello Just wanted to say hi, and it was good to see the Burley Boys and Nate and Alberta. Our girls went to school with the boys. Went to church camps and youth camps together. Thank you for sharing, Love & Prayers, Eileen
Post a Comment