The riverview behind the hotel restaurant where Marea, Mom, and I had lunch. Dad went to the pastor/administrator luncheon.
Mom and Marea eating an awesome meal...
One of my favorite things about ACE is their worldwide vision. They are missions minded to the core, and that is very noble. The pictures of the primitive, yet neatly run schools overseas are so touching.
My dear friend, Stephenie (Clemens) Brugger, who is principal at Heritage Christian Academy in Marion, OH. She also whispered to me that they are due to have another baby in April. Congratulations Stephenie, Phil, Kade, and Blake!
Mrs. Marea Pouzar (my boy's teacher) working sales at convention.
An evening view of the hills of Holmes County...beautiful Amish country.
Mom and Dad chillin' out on the lovely porch of the Carlisle Inn, our abode for the night.
Finishing the last session of convention.
They take us to a quaint, romantic hotel and within the first 5 minutes they have their heads in the newspaper!
Greg and I at the Der Dutchman
5 comments:
Your baby belly is adorable!!! I was just asking your mom today how you were doing! We sure miss you guys! I am glad all is well!
Love Melissa
You have been "tagged" to list 7 random things about yourself.
Looks like you had a nice, relaxing time.
The ACE convention looked fun! Great memories. I did have to smile about the guys reading the newspapers and not being with their wives on their "vacation" time. =D
That is neat that Stephanie Brugger and you are both having a baby. I can't remember when yours is due. Congrats to you both! How fun!
Love, Heather =)
Oh the fun days of ACE. I taught it for 2 years and really enjoyed the conventions. Now I go to Florida Music Conventions. Great to see pics of you and Stephanie B. Glad you and Greg had a "romantic" time reading newspapers in the lobby. You could have joined him with a book like "5 Love Languages" HINT!!!
Take care,
Erin
Post a Comment