Hello to all who take the time to click this blog! I really have been a blogging failure lately, but otherwise things are great. There just isn't really any time for the "frivolous" things these days! School is going well, very well, for which I am thankful. Kaitlynn met the love of her life this year, and although I'm not sure where she learned to flirt, she is doing a fine job...to the embarrassment of her mother. Actually, she just ran into my room and very emphatically said, "I'm NOT engaged!" Can't be sure where that came from. Now she is back (2 minutes later) with a play veil over her face. She does make a darling little bride, but we have YEARS before that, don't we?
I have tons of pics from the last few weeks, but they are on my laptop which is not online at the moment. Hopefully I can get those up in the next couple of days. Until then...
5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you are still alive! I was beginning to wonder...haven't heard much from ya! Just kidding, I know you are busy. Love ya!
Hi Stephanie-I know the feeling of failure! I finally updated yestrday! Make sure life doesn't pass you by!
We're glad you're back. We've missed you!
Yes, we have missed you. I know the feeling, though. Since school has started (as has soccer season) I don't know how much I'll be able to blog. I already feel lost under all the homework and notes to be signed.
So, I'm blogging furiously any little chance I get, since I figure life is going to come crashing down at any time!
Hey Steph. I'm enjoying the blog.
I wanted to tell you how much fun we had with you all in Tennessee a few weeks ago even though it was like 190 degrees outside.
Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon. Stay strong.
Love,
Eric
Post a Comment