Sunday, December 16, 2007
Happy...Happy...Happy!!!
It was a sleepy Sunday...According to my father (who is a school principal and very used to teachers who love snow days) we are not to count our snowflakes before they fall. Needless to say, they fell and we enjoyed a cozy day in front of the fire, ate a delicious meal, and baked cookies. Now we are on the countdown...mom and dad leave in about an hour to meet Valerie and Adam in Detroit! For some of you, four months away from your sister may not seem like much (yes, I feel for you Heather!), but I am not used to it! We are excited for them to meet Allison, and the other kids are anxiously awaiting their arrival. So, if all goes well, we will be together tomorrow morning. And I don't think there is a snow drift big enough to keep my sis from seeing her new niece!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Allison is so cute. I am so excited for you to see Adam and Valerie. Have a Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad you had a day to relax and enjoy yourselves. Allison is such a little doll! Have a great time celebrating Christmas with Val and Adam. I'm sure she's counting the seconds. Give everyone a hug for me.
You'd better believe there isn't a snow drift big enough!! I will see you very soon! Yes, 4 months is too long...we'll have to do something about that next time around. :) Love you bunches and am SO GLAD TO BE HOME!!!
Looking forward to maybe seeing this little one in person soon if you are at church when we arrive in Ohio. She is precious.
Post a Comment