Valerie and Allison
Kaitlynn loves the bunny towel
Valerie and best friend, Maria
Aunt Valerie taught the boys to play Sorry!
Watching the ball drop in NYC
I don't have any fantastic New Year's Eve photos to post...Mom and Dad joined Greg, the kids, and I for a New Year's Eve buffet at The Old Barn Out Back. It is a rustic restaurant in a large, restored barn. The atmosphere was festive with country Christmas tunes, a large fire in the fireplace, lots of lights, greenery, trees and wreaths, and a decent buffet. They were serving prime rib for the holiday, and it was delicious. Following our meal we hung out at mom and dad's awaiting Adam and Valerie. They made it back from Cincy around 10:30, and we rung in the New Year over coffee and cookies. I assumed we would go to bed shortly after, but time got away, and Valerie, Adam, and I called it a night some time after 5 a.m. By that time the wind was whipping, and the snow was falling. This morning we have just a covering of snow, but more is slowly accumulating.
I am sad to see this "vacation" coming to a close. Although we have been very busy, I have loved the change in routine. Tomorrow it is back to school for all of us. On January 14th I begin my next-to-the-last class at Liberty. Things will get really crazy at that point!
For those of you who made New Year's resolutions, I wish you the courage to fulfill them...for the rest of us, may we just continue to be better Christians and always do the right thing!
3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a Merry Christmas and hoping y'all have a GREAT 2008!
Loved your family pic below, how nice! Glad that Valorie and her husband could be home for Christmas!
Love, Heather and family!
My New Year's Resolution~ to lose 30 pounds. I'm hoping that will happen in 6 or 7 weeks and take less than 24 hours.:-) Finally a resolution I WILL keep.
It was great to see you guys this weekend!! My kids are still talking about it.
Enjoyed all of your pictures. As the mother of another baby, I do not see how you get it all done. :-)
Post a Comment