Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lots of Happenings!

I haven't had time to blog in the last few days, but boy, things sure have been happening in the Burley/Nichols families!

Karson Brett was born to Mark and Jana on Friday evening, weighing in at 10lbs. 1oz.!
I think he is the biggest baby in Nate and Alberta's immediate family so far...even beating Uncle Greg, who according to his baby book, weighed 9lbs. 15oz.! Congrats Mark and Jana!

And....we are finally allowed to share the news that Valerie and Adam are expecting! Valerie is due on September 24, 2008. Baby and momma are doing well, and Aunt Stephanie is predicting that it's a girl - not that anyone cares about my predictions, but hey...it's worth a shot!

As far as I know, Megan and baby are doing well. We should be finding out whether it is a boy or girl (or one of each:)) shortly.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

sharon said...

congrats to you and your family on all the babies in babyland. I really enjoy your blog and read them over once a week. I would like to know something about this blogging thing so if I have your email I would ask you... mine is sheyan30@yahoo.com... could you please write me... my cousin and i would like some info... :) thank you

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Congrats, auntie! I'm so happy for Mark and Jana...glad everyone is doing well.

...as for the prediction... :)

Leah said...

Congratulations to Adam & Valerie!