After graduation we headed down to Craig's place, Germantowne Pizza, for lunch with Maria and her family. The food was delicious...thanks, Craig!
Maria w/missions award...
Trying to get a pic of Kaitlynn and Emily (Maria's niece and Kaitlynn's friend at church)...
Emily trying to get her little bro, Austin, to cooperate...
Kaitlynn carrying on GBS tradition - playing in the fountain...
Ryan, Evan, and Zachary (Maria's little brother)...
Dad and Mom w/Maria...
Maria and I...
Alli stayin' clear of the Mt. Auburn winds...
Anybody remember selling bricks for the new fountain path? This is one that I sold...in memory of my Grandpa Yount...
"Bishop Smith" and Dad...
Sis. Smith has been a great friend for many years...
On Friday night my mom had the privilege of speaking at a Mother Daughter Dinner in Jackson, OH. Kaitlynn, Allison and I joined her on the journey (about 3 hours) and had fun visiting with some new aquaintances as well as old friends. Constance Dewhurst is the pastor's wife for the host church. I would have taken a pic of mom speaking, but ended up in the back keeping Alli quiet...
After the dinner we left for Cincinnati. The guys beat us there by a couple of hours, since they came from Lima and had no definite plans (besides a dinner stop at Skyline) for the evening. We dropped into bed at a very late hour to catch a few winks before Saturday's graduation at GBS.
Constance and I - we go wwwwaaayyyy back! :)
Madeline and Kaitlynn - great friends (most of the time!)
Constance and her momma
1 comment:
It is so much fun to get to see you again. It was wonderful. Madelyn did enjoy herself with Kaitlynn. See you at camp
Post a Comment