Monday, June 9, 2008
I know...I promised...
updated pics, but I am soooo unmotivated! Anyway, a wrap on this last week...We finished out our schoolyear, and the weather then jumped to ungodly temperatures. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Last Saturday we made a day trip to Greg's hometown, Cedar Springs, for our niece Amanda's graduation party. We had a wonderful time, and left the boys to spend the week with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We made it back home around 1:30 Sunday morning...yes my eyes were a little sleepy in church! This week is going to be very full. I'm trying to do some things that are a little difficult to do with 2 very active boys (such as lunches at 'girly' places, etc). By the way, I am positive that I added Patti Stamper's blog into my list many months ago, but when I checked, it wasn't there! Sorry Patti! I enjoy catching up with the events in her family...we kind of share "roots"...her grandpa was my dad's pastor all of my dad's life until college. The Russell's have always been special to us! Anyway, if you get a chance, check out Patti's blog. She has great pics of Andy and Sherilyn's wedding, as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We're enjoying your boys. Well, actually, my kids are enjoying your boys. We only see them at meal time. To say the least they've been getting plenty of fresh air. :-)
Hope you're enjoying a little R@R!
Jana - too funny! I'm glad they are having fun...hope they're not being too annoying. Boys are definitely their own breed! Kaitlynn plays so quietly in the corner. I told mom tonight that it sure is different from having a football fly through the living room or turning the house into a giant wrestling mat! I've been keeping busy, but it's definitely a different kind of busy!
Hey good to hear from you. See you next week at YC.
Hey guys,
Looking forward to being together again tomorrow!! Let's stand up and say NO to flooding this weekend in Lima!
Eric
Hey Greg and Steph,
We enjoyed seeing you guys again! Hope you have a great time at PHYC!
Eric
Post a Comment