
Our beautiful kids (Allison was still a "work in progress")...

Today I'm wishing my wonderful husband a happy 11th anniversary! My, what 11 years can bring! We often laugh about how much we didn't know about "true" love in August of 1997, but you couldn't have told us that then! I can only imagine how much deeper our love will grow in the next 11 years!
I am so thankful to God for Greg, and feel so privileged to be his wife. He is an awesome husband and father...what more could a girl want?
Since every marriage deserves a little time away from the kids, we are enjoying the weekend away together while Adam and Valerie babysit the nieces and nephews!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a good time celebrating your 11 years together. Love to you all, Tina
Great pics! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! What a great sister you have! That's wonderful that you can get away for a special weekend! Enjoy!!
Happy Anniversary & Great Pictures! I rarely think to have a "pro" pic done of just Rob & I. This is such a good one of you and Greg. I'll make sure to do that next time we go.
Post a Comment