As of 9:00 p.m. October 4th, Ryan and Evan joined the ranks of the "big boys"! They purchased their first BB guns! Yes, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jerry, you did have something to do with this, and I will probably be able to hold you responsible for my first gray hair!!! :)
8 comments:
Ryan and Evan, Nice guns!! (Now I know why God gave me all girls!!)
What a fun weekend, you guys had. The guns are very nice. I am sure they will enjoy them.
Oh my....watch out little birds, squirrels,...anything that moves. :-) I think all boys need a gun. Kaden LOVES them!
Awesome! You've got them going in the right direction. lol. Remember eye protection......I learned the hard way.
haha that's great! I'm sure they LOVE them!! What big boys they are. Kaitlynn will probably end up sharing in the fun...I used to love Eric's guns.
I found a great buy on BB guns over a year ago. I bought 3...one for each of the boys. We are going to give Jeremiah his for Christmas this year.
I'll send the boys a NRA application today! haha!
Stephanie...Oh no you don't!Ha Your decision 100 percent and now Im expecting my sister...their grandmother to call me any minute!hahaha Im sure Greg will teach them well! They are so cute...all of them! It was really nice to see you again and hopefully again real soon! We love you! Aunt,Sarah
Don't worry, Aunt Sarah, I'm not blaming you, and I won't even complain if I get my first gray hair - just as long as you come by with a little bottle of something to turn it brown again! Ha!
Post a Comment