Stephanie, it's your cousin, Jonette! I just wanted to know how to email you guys! I finally got on gmail, and my email is jonetteparr@gmail.com........I have started a blog as well! I like it! Please keep in touch!
This is Jonette! I just wanted to know what your email address was so that I can keep in touch with all of you! I have a blog now too! Mine is under Brown Eyed Girl- Please keep in touch!
5 comments:
Awww, too cute! We used to have that same little "car" at our house. I miss those days! :)
Stephanie, it's your cousin, Jonette! I just wanted to know how to email you guys! I finally got on gmail, and my email is jonetteparr@gmail.com........I have started a blog as well! I like it! Please keep in touch!
This is Jonette! I just wanted to know what your email address was so that I can keep in touch with all of you! I have a blog now too! Mine is under Brown Eyed Girl- Please keep in touch!
You can also look me up under Not perfect, just forgiven
I'm sorry Steph! I'm so new to this! It's actually under
mike-n-jonette.blogspot.com
Post a Comment