
For those of you who frequently check this blog, I apologize for the lapse in updates! We arrived home from Regional Student Convention this evening, having been gone since Monday evening. We are thoroughly exhausted, but totally thrilled about what God did in the lives of our students this week! Thanks to my sweet hubby, who is not the least bit employed by Pilgrim Christian School, for taking vaction time from work to go with me. I absolutely could not have survived the week without his incredible support! It was great to see lots of fellow bloggers at RSC. I'll post pics and details later, as I have one day (tomorrow) to plan Kaitlynn's birthday and Allison's dedication day (all occurring Sunday), redecorate my classroom, restock the grocery supply, empty suitcases, clean the house...wow...I definitely won't be posting tomorrow. :) Good night, and have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Whew--that's a full days schedule, esp. when you're already exhausted....
Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment