Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Princess!

With her friend, Emilee (Allison snuck in on this one...she didn't want to be left out)...





We dedicated Allison on Kaitlynn's birthday. I tried to get a good pic of her in her beautiful dress, but she was tired. I will probably have a studio pic done for the occasion...








On Saturday before Kait's birthday, I asked her if she would like to have lasagna, tossed salad, corn, green beans, and italian bread for her special dinner. She replied, "No, I'll have watermelon, grapes, salad with ranch dressing, and apple juice." Whose child is this, anyway? We were able to incorporate those items into the menu. :)




Because so many family members live out of town, our kids receive lots of phone calls on their birthday.



The birthday girl with all her "stuff"...

Big #5!

Paitiently waiting...

What a balloon!


Papaw setting her up with webcam so that Valerie could watch her open gifts...
Check out this expression!

Ryan always lights the candles for the birthday cakes...must be a "grown up" kind of job :)..
Cheese!



Make a wish!


Lovin' the gifts...














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable children! Allison is growing right up, along with the rest of them. Thanks for the pictures. It was a special treat to see Em in there, too. It made me a little homesick :) Hope things are going well. Take care!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Thanks for posting! I'm glad I was able to celebrate "with" Kaitlynn. I can't believe she's already 5...time goes to fast. She will be pleased to know that Aubrey has that same gown that she's holding in the last picture...only worn it once though...it's kinda tight around the arms and neck... =)

Andrea said...

I love these pics!! I can hardly believe that she is 5 already!! Elijah will be 5 in May...time goes so quickly!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlynn!! I hope you had a very special day!! Stephanie....I don't always leave comments but I love looking at the pictures!! Love you!!