A few Fridays ago, our long-lost cousins Mike and Beth Dickinson called to see if we could have dinner with them (they seem long-lost, but the fact is they only live about an hour away). We were able to pull it together quickly, and met at a mexican place just down I-75 a few miles. The food was great, the service not so much. We wrapped it up with ice cream, cookies, and coffee at McD's (it was really for the playland...whenever we get together with friends at a restaurant, we usually wear out our welcome and have to move on to another. Really now, what waitress wouldn't want to deal with a dozen kids for 3 or 4 hours anyway? Ha!)
Hopefully we can do it again soon!
Michael trying to convince us that he loves Beth more than his coffee...I don't think he could live without either of them!

Isaiah enjoying his chocolate chip cookies...

My first time to see Sophia...

You don't even want to know the stories these two could tell...at least I don't want my boys to know!

I guess we know whose side of the family is responsible for these two nutcases, right Beth? :)


3 comments:
those pictures are so funny. We had a great time with you all. Hope to do it again soon.
Love
Beth
Beth...I just realized that I labeled Isaiah's pic Elijah! My cousin has an Isaiah and an Elijah, and for some reason, I wasn't thinking straight (somewhat of a habit for me lately!).
Seriously.....Michael could really tell some stories! I miss that guy! SO much fun!
Post a Comment