On March 15, 2004, I was a surprised and elated momma. My first little princess had made her appearance, and I had been certain that she would be a prince. We were doing just fine with a house full of boys, and I just figured we would continue the tradition. On that day, though, my world changed. You have to have boys first to completely understand the emotion of it! Anyway, the last five years have flown by, and the time has come for my first baby girl to go to school. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be her teacher this year. I have taught all of my kids to read, and that has been a neat experience. Kaitlynn has been waiting for school with great anticipation. Most people wouldn't think her life would change that drastically, since school has been a part of her life all along, but now she is a student, a learner, and she is thrilled!


Her favorite part was her lunch pail and uniform, I think!

With her friend, Emilee...
No comments:
Post a Comment