He told me that he wanted a camouflage party, so we planned to do a hot dog roast, a big fire out back, and games like hide-n-seek in the dark. Mid-November weather can be quite unpredictable, and because of rain we couldn't do the outdoor stuff. His friends were all able to come (with the exception of one little guy that was sick), and they had a great time!
We try to remind Evan and Ryan to enjoy these years...in a very short time they could be living many miles apart...sniff, sniff...
Papa's girl...all the way!
Kaitlynn wasn't sure that she like the house being overtaken by boys...notice her dog tags and gold medal...
With Matthew...
With Rodney...
With Zachary...
With Caleb...
Kaitlynn loves her Mama...
Zac in a zone...
Told you I'm not into cakes! Not to mention the fact that God forgot to add creativity when He put me together!
Mom and Dad with grandchild #1...
P.S. Ryan was born at 4:05 p.m. on November 19th. I think it is unique that he always makes a point of stopping whatever he is doing at 4:05 on his birthday to hug me and tell me that he loves me. I think he has an idea of what I went through to get him here! :)
Ryan was able to celebrate with Grandpa and Grandma Burley for a few hours the next evening. Thanks to them for babysitting while Greg and I did errands for the chicken dinner fundraiser!
No comments:
Post a Comment