Thursday, December 24, 2009

Six Months and...YOU'RE OUT!

From the looks of my blog roll, it appears that some of my Blogger buddies have permanently deserted me! My guess is that they are all trolling around Facebook, and won't be coming back anytime soon. I get depressed every time I see the amount of time that has passed since many have posted, so I have made an "executive" decision. Any blogger that has not posted within the previous six month period will be removed from my blog list. That sounds like a very executive decision to me (hey...a woman has to be in control of something...even if it is just a blog!). I will be replacing those names with more frequent bloggers. Some I know well, others just have blogs that interest me and may interest my readers. So...if you lurk around Greg and Stephanie's blog and find that your name was removed from the list, please don't take offense...it just means that you are half-a-year late, and I'm tired of looking at old news! :)
Happy Christmas Eve!

4 comments:

Angie D said...

You're nicer than me, Stephanie! I only give them 3 months!

Rob and Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob and Deanna said...

Steph, I am guessing you know about Google Reader? I use it, than I don't have to waste time checking blogs that rarely blog. If they blog it appears on my Reader.

Verla said...

I did my duty, LOL. I have meant to do it but just kept putting it off.