Although I'm not very techy, I can usually figure out blogger. Not so much lately. On certain blogs, I am prompted to click an account that I would like to comment from (google, aim, etc.) and then enter my user name and password. Then I get a message saying that I am not allowed access for whatever reason. Does anyone else have this problem? I know that certain blogs limit access, but I'm quite sure some of these do not. I'm not able to crack this one. Thanks for any help you can pass along.
6 comments:
I can't leave comments on your blog unless I do it Anonymous. Says the same thing to me. A few other blogs are the same way. NO rhyme or reason seemingly.
Deanna Kennedy
are you using your blogger logins or the login for that account?? my works in google because google is my email. I dunno???
I have had the same problem and found out it works if I use Google Chrome. I was also having problems changing any settings for my blog, and discovered that Google Chrome works like a charm. Just a suggestion. By the way, I really enjoy reading your posts. You are a great writer!
I've tried to comment on your personal blog but can't.
Sometimes I have to enter the login info twice. It usually works eventually, though. I think sometimes it's a blogger error.
Post a Comment