Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Latest on Kaitlynn
Last week Kaitlynn had her 3rd visit to the oral surgeon. She was cooperative, and his office staff was present and accounted for...lol. He checked her over, and determined that the braces should come off. I was a little surprised that this was to happen so quickly, but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff. :-)
So, if you think about her, say an extra prayer in her behalf at about 8:30 in the morning. That is the time of our appt, although he does want us to arrive by 8:15 or so. I'm not sure if that's according to his Rolex or my Timex. See previous posts to learn more about our interesting doctor.
He gave her the option of an injection in the arm that would put her to sleep, or a repeat of the 5 shots in the cheek/gum/roof area. She chose the latter. I guess we will see how things look at that point. It's hard to tell right now with all the metal.
In the meantime, we are hoping for a great night of rest to prepare us for this big moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting an update.
I've been thinking about you all and wondering how
Kaitlynn was doing.
~Wendy B.
Post a Comment