Last week, Kaitlynn had her first dental visit since the accident (see Dec 2011 posts for the run-down). We were a little nervous about the things we couldn't see, like the roots, nerves, etc. When the dentist called me back, she updated me on the boys first, and then pulled up Kaitlynn's x-rays from May 2011 and put them beside the new ones. We were pretty amazed! Dr. Meyer said everything looks perfect. She said that Kaitlynn's roots being open is what saved her. I know that root position had a lot to do with it, but I know what saved her! The oral surgeon had been very up front with me and given the teeth virtually no hope, but he still did his best with them, and I really appreciated that. It seems that the bone fracture has healed nicely, and Kait is beyond thrilled that 6 months are up and she can finally use her front teeth. :-)
So that's this weeks blessing! Thanks for praying for her!
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Good News!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank the Lord!
Yay! I'm so glad to hear the good news.
Post a Comment