She just had to show me how she could go all the way across the monkey bars by herself. Such an independent little critter. We love her so much!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Growing Girl...
One of the biggest blessings of my job (and really the only reason why I work outside the house) is the fact that my kids get to be with me. While my class was playing volleyball for gym, Allison and I tossed the football. It is so cute to watch her precision in throwing the football "just like daddy says." She wraps her pudgy little fingers around the laces and attempts a perfect spiral. Then she giggles with excitement as she catches the ball that I throw to her. And I tuck the memory away to be remembered when she's off on her own...throwing the football to her little one.
She just had to show me how she could go all the way across the monkey bars by herself. Such an independent little critter. We love her so much!
She just had to show me how she could go all the way across the monkey bars by herself. Such an independent little critter. We love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love that little girl! She's so cute.
She is a tough girl with such a sweet smile!
Post a Comment