Monday, May 20, 2013

Celebrating...Me! :-)

Happy Birthday to us!
Megan always adds her creative touch to gifts.  :-)
 
Alli, Suzie, Kait, and Livvi love Olive Garden!
 
Pictures shouldn't be taken this late in the evening, especially
after a long day..lol.  Anyway, happy to be with my parents
to celebrate turning 37!

 
My mom...she's the one who should be celebrated on May 7.
I wasn't exactly the easiest child to birth.  :-)

Love our girls!

Ryan and Evan with Mama Yount

My sister was able to meet us in Dayton
 
Celebrating the Chick-fil-A way! 
 
So blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday with
Grandma.  Last year we weren't able to be together, then in
August she was given a cancer diagnosis.  I determined that if
there was to be another birthday, we'd be together. 
Thankful for that opportunity!
I don't particularly enjoy birthdays, but this year I was actually excited about it and found myself anticipating it...lol!  What a great week I had...I guess that was to get me psyched up for what was about to happen...

1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I like how you can tell that both of us were laughing when the picture of us was taken. :)