Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!

We waited until Monday morning to give them our baskets!

One happy gal with lots of sugar!

Kaitlynn enjoying her basket from mama and papa...my favorites were the toothbrush and toothpaste!

Evan opening mama and papa's bag

Ryan with his bag from mama and papa

Evan opening Adam and Valerie's basket

Kaitlynn opening her basket from Adam and Valerie

Ryan with his basket from Adam and Valerie

Shake those eggs!

Kaitlynn wearing her odd and unique hairpiece that I worked on until 11p.m. Saturday night

Tired out!


Kaitlynn with two of her little friends, Emilee and Karys

The smiles have now become a little fake...

There, that's much better!

Kaitlynn said, "I wanna look like an angel." I think she did!

What a sweetie!

Our home on Christmas, I mean, Easter Sunday :)

Easter Sunday was a wonderful day with friends and family, and way too much sugar for my kids. We had a wonderful dinner with two meats, spiral ham (closely resembling Honeybaked)and turkey with all of the trimmings. I tease my mom about serving so many dishes in one meal. I think their table extends to 12 feet, and every inch is usually full. Anyway, it was delicious, as usual. Friends, Clint Underwood and his daughter Kimberly, ate with us as well as my Grandma's Yount and Nichols, and Adam and Valerie. Our kids were abundantly blessed with way too much candy and other assorted necessary stuff from their grandparents, aunt, and uncle. One of their favorites were the chocolate straws, which turn your white milk into chocolate milk as you drink. They really work, and according to Greg, taste great. All in all, it was a blessed time of focusing on one blessed fact: He Is Risen!

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Stephanie and Greg,
Y'all's kids are so cute, I enjoyed seeing pics of them on Easter. I CANNOT BELIEVE that y'all had that much snow on Easter! Brrrrr! Glad y'all had a fun time with Michael and Beth, they enjoyed the visit too.
We love y'all,
Heather

Nancy said...

Hi...cute pictures. I can't believe how much your oldest boy looks like your brother, Stephanie.They look so cute all dressed up for Easter. I was a mean Easter bunny....my kids hardly got any candy this year. I just got them an assortment of little toys and yes, toothpaste and toothbrush...to take care of the candy they got at their Easter egg hunts!