Saturday, April 7, 2007
Bad blogger, I know...
My apologies for the major lack of posts in the last few days! This week has been rather crazy (Easter usually stresses me out...the clothes, the baskets, the egg hunts...you name it) and I haven't had time to spend with my computer, other than those ungodly assignments I'm doing for school! Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to update on our happenings and post some nice pics. At this rate, we may be snowed in and I will have plenty of time! This weather is CRAZY! I would have to admit, though, if it were December 24th, this would be the perfect snowfall...large, lazy flakes. Since it has been doing this for the last four days, I am rather tired of the whole snow bit, and more than ready to get on with spring. Imagine...mittens, coats, and hats at IHC..who knows, maybe sleds, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't this weather crazy? We were in Northeast Ohio, at my parent's house, for Easter. There we saw around 6 inches of snow. It snowed lazily everyday we were there. Every time we looked out the window, it sure felt more like Christmas! And to think, I had JUST cleaned out the kids closets, put all winter clothes in the basement and got all the short sleeves out....it was 82 degrees here 5 days ago....can't believe it
All I can say is that this winter weather is making me feel very cranky!
I've had just about enough snow!
Hey Stephanie, sorry y'all are having so much snow in the SPRING...who knows... maybe I'm to blame. You see while we were in Ohio in December and January...I prayed HARD for snow (for our kids do not get to see snow in Colombia) BUT OHIO GOT NO SNOW UNTIL after we left, and then y'all have had lots of snow since. OOPS! HA!
Love, Heather
You are so funny, Stephanie! :-) Sleds at IHC!
Post a Comment