Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Very, Very, Very Big News Flash!


Well, the time has finally come to let the whole world know...Baby Burley #4 is on the way and has a due date of November 20, 2007!
Mommy (me) is doing great, and on the internal ultrasound this morning, baby was doing extra great (actually doing acrobatics at the time) with a strong heart rate of 176/bpm, and a whopping length of 3 cm. The other Burley kids are thrilled, and Kaitlynn's question has finally been answered ("Mommy, are you pwegnut?"). Ironically, I had a checkup on March 8th (yearly), and talked with my OB about possibly having another child. I told her we had been debating (about the time one of us was ready the other wasn't), and she encouraged us to go for it. What we didn't know was that this child was already 3.5 weeks in the making! She certainly had a chuckle when I showed up at the office again today. So, that's the wrap-up on our news!

15 comments:

Jana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Remember when we talked about those families of 6? ;-)

Betty said...

Congrats!! You'll catch up with us soon. HA!

Beth said...

CONGRATURLATIONAA!!!!! that awsome We are so happy for you ;-)
Love
Beth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All I can say is you are one brave lady. I used to think that I was a 4 kid mom. Blake has me rethinking that. Kids are great though, especially when they are your own.

Angie D said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Dickinsons said...

Congratulations on baby #4...! We've been meaning to "look at Walmart for one of those also"...but since we have no Walmart...it's been hard. HA!

We love y'all,
Heather

Amy said...

Congratulations, Very happy for you all.
Amy (Beths twin)

Nancy said...

What a great piece of news...There's nothing better in the world than a new baby! So happy for you all!!!

Martha C said...

How exciting! I always love to hear that my friends are having babies! Glad to read that you are feeling well. Hope it all continues smoothly.

My Life in Pictures said...

Yeah!!! So exciting. Have fun!

Rob and Deanna said...

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you guys. Not sure we will take the 4th child plunge or not. :-) We may just finish at 3!

Tamra said...

What great news! Hope you continue to feel well. Keep us posted!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Yeah!! Another baby to spoil!!!!

Leah said...

Stephanie, this is Leah Fulton and after having spent some time with you a few years ago and seeing what wonderfully adorable children you have and what great parents you and Greg are, I am excited for you!! Check out my blog although it is fairly new and there isn't a lot about the kids on their yet!!