This has got to be the longest running virus I've heard of in a while! Like I mentioned before, Evan's sickness started last Saturday. The others soon followed, and we are still fighting fever, much coughing, chills, stuffy noses, etc. I don't feel as bad, now knowing that half the town has it. Must not be a product of poor mothering! At least one of the local public schools had to shut down yesterday due to 25% of their kids being sick. If we are ever able to get out of the house, I might have something interesting to post! I wouldn't be totally honest if I didn't tell you that I have enjoyed having my kids home this week. There's something fun about being able to fix them what they want for breakfast without all the rush, read them books while cuddling on the couch, etc. - all while everyone else is at school! We're not perfect attendance sticklers, especially since most of our family lives away and we have to miss school to visit them, so it's not a total devastation to get to be at home -- together.
Until something exciting happens...
5 comments:
Sorry to hear your all sick. We went through that about a month ago. It's no so fun with two at a time with their heads in buckets. And unfortunately I didn't miss it that round. Very rare for me to get sick. But we used a ton of Lysol. And after about 2 1/2 weeks we finally got it out of the house. Hope it doesn't come back anytime soon.
You have my sympathy!
Hope you all get feeling better so you can get outdoors and enjoy the beautiful weather...this time of year it's no fun to be sick! Wish you well!
I'm so sorry, but I'm also glad it's not just been us this year. We've had a record number of illnesses!
Hey Stephanie and Greg, How are y'all? Beth wrote that they just had a nice time visiting with y'all. How fun!
We are doing well, in Colombia, though Sarah and I are not feeling the best right now. I cannot believe it's sooo COLD THERE at Easter time.
We love ya'll, Nice BLOG,
Heather
Post a Comment