Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Recent Happenings...

Granny's ride
1st day of Adult Daycare

Our students went to ACE student convention for the first time this year, and from what I have heard, did really well. They are going to present their entries at our Spring Program, so I'll have to wait until then to know the specifics, but they did place in many categories. Ordinarily, schools begin their prep work at the beginning of the year, but our students didn't find out until mid-January that they were able to go. From that point until March 10, or so, they raised well over the $25oo needed for their trip.
Greg and I stayed with grandma for the week, and she had her first days at Adult Day Care. She enjoyed it, although she had difficulty remembering what she did while she was there. :) We are finding this program to be a huge blessing, as the van picks her up in the morning and delivers her in the afternoon. She enjoys being with other seniors, and doing new things.

No comments: