My two redheads, Ryan and Jake
Kaitlynn decided she wanted to preach. She grabbed the Bible and began, but quickly realized she would be more prominent if she hopped up on the stump in the middle of the yard. Her sermon went something like this, "I pledge allegiance to the flag..."
5 comments:
She preaches like Connor prays. He recently went to the altar and told God all the Bible stories.
Your little "Preacher" is too cute! :-) Maybe she'll be the next member of the Victory Trio! LOL
Very cute! It's always so funny when kids try to play church. Helps you understand how they perceive things that go on at church! I was getting very amused at my two playing church the other day. There was a whole lot in the Bible I never had heard before!!! LOL
Just found your blog. I have a blog - dewhurstfamily.blogspot.com
constance dewhurst
We need more patriotic preachers! :-)
Post a Comment