Waitin' on the parade to begin
Kaitlynn plugging her ears as the fire and police cruise by
We live on the street where the village guys do most of their work. This truck is a familiar sight out my front window...they pass by frequently, and Ryan and Evan always have to tell me the guys names.
The Village council members cruise the parade in golf carts. Greg hopes to have his name on the ballot in November...we'll see!It was a great day, with lots of sunburn. Now all are appropriately coated with aloe ointment, and off to bed. I trust everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!
4 comments:
Awww...what a sweet pic of Sarah Ann and I smiling for the camera. What everyone can't tell is that we were laughing and struggling to stay above water! Pretty cute pic anyway!!
Another great summer weekend! Hope you and the munchkin are still doing well.
Enjoyed the update! Fun pics, and great post!
Love, Heather =)
What I wouldn't give to be in a pool! :-) What fun.
Post a Comment