Thursday, July 12, 2007

My World This Week

It has been awhile since I've updated everyone as to this pregnancy! I had a dr. appt. this a.m., and my father generously took the kids for me. Believe it or not, he took them to the mall...one brave papa! I've tried to call him, but for some reason I keep getting voice mail, so after my appt. I headed downtown to the meeting place to do a little blogging and have lunch. By the way, their Tomato Bisque soup rocks! Anyway, I am 21 weeks along, and this child is amazingly active. Kicks me to sleep and kicks me awake! I am in the 4th week of another class, and things are going well. Fortunately, I have never had a pukey pregnancy. Mild nausea and lack of energy have been my biggest problems, so there are no complaints here! Baby is doing well, and I put off my ultrasound until the 1st week of August so the rest of the family can go with me. We aren't going to find out the sex, so it'll just be pretty routine.

1 comment:

Angie D said...

Glad it's going well, but wondering what's in there is going to kill your fellow bloggers! I'm too neurotic for the suspense.