Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Softball Games

Watching as the ball sails over the "home run" fence

Kaitlynn takes a ride on Aunt Valerie's feet

Adam ready to crank it out of the park


Evan sharing sunflower seeds with a little friend at the game


Greg played softball in a league this summer, the first time since I was pregnant for Ryan. I made it to one game...usually taking advantage of the time for some peace and quiet in the house by myself! Anyway, he has enjoyed playing again...coming home with skinned knees, sore ankles and shoulder...all the things that start happening once you're over 30!

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

I can relate to the comment of hitting 30 and feeling old while playing ball! I tore my patellar tendon while tracking down a fly ball hit over my head in a league softball game. (I call it my $10,000 catch...because of the dr/hosp bills) I have not been able to run effectively since, even after the months of rehab.
Dad told me Greg can crush a softball.

Karen Walden said...

oh yeah, this is Jonathan of course NOT Karen...I just have to sign in with her ID

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

What fun! Man, my part looks like I'm going bald...=( Trust me...I'm not!

Janiece said...

Wow! I can't believe he is over 30, I can still remember him as a teen at Remus Camp :) Of course you don't know who I am, but Greg might remember me, Janiece (Shattuck) Cooper? We use to look forward to the "Greenville Kids" coming to camp, they always made it interesting.